|SMT. C. R. RADHAKUMARI
|SMT. V.L. SARADAMMA
|SMT. PADMAVATHY M.A
|SMT.JAYANTHI .R. CHANDRAN
|2015 -TILL DATE
- Counselling is a process of helping students to understand and manage their learning difficulties and blocks.
- Guidance and counselling are important for children, and schools have a big role in bringing out the best in them.
- The multifaceted work of a counsellor helps to prepare students academically and emotionally for life beyond school.
- Our school has a professionally qualified counsellor who conducts sessions with the students to resolve personal and interpersonal problems.
- Regular sessions are held with students to identify their problems. Special care and attention is given to students with special needs to help them achieve their potential.
- Meeting with parents of such children are also arranged from time to time to ascertain their wards problem and to give them proper guidance.
- Right counselling at the right time will help the children to remain focused in life.
- Special counselling sessions are also conducted for the students appearing for the board exams.